The buffet line consisted of migas, potatos, biscuits and gravy, grits, sausage and bacon, french toast, pancakes and fruit. Hands down the sweet potato pancakes were the best thing on the line and coming in second place were the biscuits. They were so soft but also
firm on the outside, the perfect biscuit. For $10.95 we filled our stomachs to the brim and we didn't even hit the omlette bar! Everyone agreed that we would have to repeat that someday.
We will be on hiatus the next two weeks as most of the group will be in San Diego next weekend and in Dallas the following weekend. Stay tuned...

I love breakfast! That's why I started the Austin Breakfast Club! Check it out on facebook...it means one Sunday every month at different locations in Austin. I'll definitely be checking your blog for ideas of new locations. Hope ya'll can join in on the fun!
ReplyDeleteAlso, check out my blog, www.Rebeccammendations.com about entertaining in Austin and beyond!
I made a huge list at the very bottom of this page and continue to edit it as I hear from others. I will definitely check out your blog. Mine is definitely rough currently, didn't realize people would actually read it. hah. :)
ReplyDelete