$5 bottomless mimosas. Hell to the yes!
Arriving at 12pm with our game faces on and determination to drink 20 mimosas while also fitting 5 plates of food in our bellies, we were champs. The waitress was on her game as well. I maybe saw the end of my rather large glass once?
The buffet was HUGE. Omelet bar, waffles, sausage, migas, fajitas, enchiladas, you name it, you got it. Except queso. I honestly think I can't give it 5 stars because queso really would've put me over the top. The fajita bar consisted of pork, chicken, beef, and veggie as well as all of the fixin's. Sadly they only had pinto beans rather than refried so I just skipped them all together. Having strong opposition towards onions, I did not try the migas but my brunch companions said they were awesome.
Twenty mimosas later, we shut the bottomless mimosas down. I always wondered why there was an end time to those things. Stain. We all walked away proud, knowing we emptied our glasses quickly and our pants were a little too tight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment