Monday, October 26, 2009

Perla's

If I had the funds to make my own seafood restaurant, this is EXACTLY what I would make. I was literally walking around the restaurant in awe. Every detail is perfect. It was a modern/beach house theme with bright yellow, blue and red accents. Someday I will have a beach house that looks just like it.

We sat down outside in the most perfect weather. Browsing
the menu and deciding what we wanted was somewhat challenging. Everything on the menu was incredible. Even the drink list was impressive. We ended up with the lobster omelette and the crab florentine.

I had the crab florentine which was English Muffin, Poached Egg, Lump Crab, Lemon Spinach and Tabasco Hollandaise. To.die.for. My only suggestion would be to include slightly less spinach but let's be honest, I would order this all over again in a heartbeat.

Lindsay, my usual brunch companion and foodie extraordinare,
had the Lobster Omelette. I joked that I always let her order first and she always gets to order what I REALLY want. Unfortunately
this item is not on the online menu so I couldn't write the ingredients verbatim but it was an omelette filled with lobster and crab amazingness and topped with caviar. It also came with a side salad, however that was totally unnecessary because with our two mimosas each and eating every last bite of our awesome choices, we were stuffed.

Moral of the story is that this is the CUTEST place I've been with the best atmosphere and the food was heavenly. Two mimosas each and two great dishes and we got out of there for $24 each.

1 comment:

  1. There is a waitress at Perla's named Meghan who could be your sister. Mannerisms... cuteness... really!

    the crab florentine looks amazing... hey, i may need to take MY mom there!

    ReplyDelete